EducationalCWE has developed series of educational resources about climate change and indigenous peoples, based on the stories presented in the exhibitions. These materials and education curriculum have been designed to serve as an education guide and participatory learning resource within Conversations with the Earth exhibition. Content included in the education materials, facilitates visitors’ understanding of the different topics highlighted in the exhibition, and enhances the school visit experience. Through games and interactive methodology, it also intends to awake a more critical and reflective learning about climate change and indigenous peoples, from a more personal perspective.
Throughout these activities students will be able to:
learn about climate change and and its impacts on the lifestyle of different indigenous communities around the world, based on real stories and testimonies;
become aware of the vulnerabilities of indigenous peoples to changes in their natural environment caused by modern pressures.
Work as a team.
(Right click on the following links and choose “Save file”)
- CWE Brochure (English – 6mo)
- CWE Brochure (Spanish – 4mo)
- CWE Participatory Videos Catalogue (7mo) __________________________________
- CWE Education Manual (English – 31mo)
- CWE Education Manual (spanish – 31mo)
- CWE Press review 2013 Tour (70mo)
- CWE Mediahubs Impact Report (12mo) __________________________________
- CWE Mobile Exhibit Panels (English – 44mo)
- CWE Mobile Exhibit Panels (Spanish – 36mo)
- CWE Mobile Exhibit Panels (Portuguese – 54mo)
- CWE Mobile Exhibit Panels (Russia – 37mo)